(hereinafter the “Platform“)
is an initiative of:
255 avenue de Geneve, 74130, Bonneville, France
SIREN number: 851795807
Telephone: +33 (0) 6 50 77 30 69
(hereinafter “Oxania” )
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data all data that can identify a user. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of Platform user data complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the safeguard of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or which comes under the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE FRAMEWORK OF USE OF THE PLATFORM
HAS. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND COLLECTION METHOD
The personal data collected on the Platform are as follows:
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
Registration on the Platform
In addition, it can be filled in optionally:
A phone number,
A profile picture
This data may be collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
Editing your user profile
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its Platform computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for as long as the user is registered on the Platform.
The collection and processing of data meets the following purposes:
Authentication on the Platform,
Means of contact for the user in connection with the use of the Platform
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the third party(ies) listed below:
vs. DATA HOSTING
The Platform hosts its data on Firebase, a service of: Google LLC, whose head office is located at the following address:
1600 Amphitheater Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
The host can be contacted in France by post at: 8 Rue de Londres
The data collected and processed by the site is transferred to the following country(ies): England, Germany, Switzerland
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSOR AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
HAS. THE DATA PROCESSOR
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Jérémie DEMOL. He can be contacted as follows:
The data processing manager can be contacted by telephone at 06.50.77.30.69, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday.
By email: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The Platform uses connections encrypted by the HTTPS protocol in order to guarantee that the information and the transfer of data passing through the Platform are secure.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
vs. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Furthermore, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Antoine SEVILLA.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows:
By phone at 06.62.67.43.12, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.;
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
HAS. PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
To. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an e-mail to the personal data controller, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the data controller, specifying his name, email and personal space number if he has one. The request to delete data will be processed within 10 working days.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by Oxania, to another service, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
vs. Right to restriction and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the Platform, without Oxania being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him similar way.
e. Right to determine fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
Oxania reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its compliance with the law in force.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
By e-mail to the address provided by the user;